Resources & Links
- [www.capt.org] CAPT (Center for Application of Psychological Type) is the research, publishing, and education center founded by Mary McCaulley and Isabel Briggs Myers in 1975. It provides books, workshop materials, training, and research services. Publishers of the MMTIC (Murphy-Meisgeier Type Indicator for Children®) and PMAI (Pearson-Marr Archetype Indicator®).
- [www.cpp.com] CPP, Inc (formerly Consulting Psychologists Press) is the publisher/distributor of the MBTI® Inventory. It provides reports, books, training materials, and services for individual and organizational development in over 50 countries.
- [www.myersbriggs.org] The Myers & Briggs Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to research and sound development of the work of Isabel Briggs Myers. The goal of the Foundation website is to provide accurate information concerning the MBTI® inventory and Jungian psychological type.
For additional reference material, please refer to Applications.
- Myers, I. B., McCaulley, M. H., Quenk N. L. & Hammer, A. L. (1998). MBTI® Manual (3rd Edition). Palo Alto, CA: CPP, Inc.
- Myers, I. B. (1980). Gifts Differing. Palo Alto, CA: Davies-Black Publ.
- Carskadon, T.(ed) (1977). Journal of Psychological Type, Research, Theory, and Applications of Psychological Type and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ® Personality Inventory. Gainesville, FL. CAPT.
- Hammer, A. (Ed.) (1996). MBTI® Applications, a Decade of Research on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. Palo Alto, CA: CPP Inc.
CAPT Research and Library Services:
- MBTI® bibliography of over 8200 entries online at http://www.capt.org/research/MBTI-bibliography-search.htm
- CAPT Research Services, literature searches for individuals: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Isabel Briggs Myers Memorial Library at CAPT. http://www.capt.org/research/library-services.htm or email@example.com
- Research Scoring Services: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com